This is nice...
I'm glad to say that I am enjoying running lately more than I have in a long time. I started a Hal Higdon marathon training program. I was a little worried, since I had to start the program at about week 5 instead of week 1, but so far I've been holding up well. We'll see how the body holds up under the stress of the later weeks.
Last week was pretty tough with a 7.5 mile race pace run, tempo work, hills, and a 16 miler. Still, I didn't get too worn down. This week has been an "easy" week with a few easy and short days. It feels like a taper week now that I think of it. But tomorrow I have 8, and then on Sunday I'm going 18.
No point really... it's just nice to feel good again.
Last week was pretty tough with a 7.5 mile race pace run, tempo work, hills, and a 16 miler. Still, I didn't get too worn down. This week has been an "easy" week with a few easy and short days. It feels like a taper week now that I think of it. But tomorrow I have 8, and then on Sunday I'm going 18.
No point really... it's just nice to feel good again.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home