All dressed up and...
As I head out for an easy 5 miler, I am anxious.
I am better prepared for the NYC marathon than I have been for 7 years. My weight is down a tad, I'm feeling good, and no nagging injuries.
Hotel reservations are made and I even tickets to see Letterman. I've done the training and I'm ready.
With one glaring exception.
I still have no entry into the marathon.
I have been banking on an entry into the New York City Marathon from my friend who has connections. Problem is, he can't find the entries that he has already received. I am this close (thumb and index finger nearly touching) to freaking out.
I am better prepared for the NYC marathon than I have been for 7 years. My weight is down a tad, I'm feeling good, and no nagging injuries.
Hotel reservations are made and I even tickets to see Letterman. I've done the training and I'm ready.
With one glaring exception.
I still have no entry into the marathon.
I have been banking on an entry into the New York City Marathon from my friend who has connections. Problem is, he can't find the entries that he has already received. I am this close (thumb and index finger nearly touching) to freaking out.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home